NHS Or Private Rehab?
Most people prefer private residential rehab treatment for individual privacy and confidentiality. Enrolment for admission is done within 24 hours. If you have private medical insurance or if you have money to pay on your own, you will be able to get into the private rehab treatment. Getting an NHS admission to a private rehab clinics can also be possible.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For NHS Rehab Funding?
Addiction treatment option should be accessible to all the UK residents which is free at the point of delivery through the NHS at community based rehab or private residential Rehab. To qualify for NHS funding at a residential rehabilitation centre you'll possible have to provide evidence that you have tried to get in local community-based treatment options first. Depending on the willingness of your local addiction team to fund your treatment accessing residential rehab may take a number of weeks.
Get referral to the nearest alcohol and drug action team from your GP.
Advantages And Disadvantages
Private rehabilitation facilities
- Relaxed treatment plan
- Fast turnaround admission process within 24 hour duration.
- One-location rehab continuity of daily procedures and care;
- We provide the same staff and specialist throughout our treatment session to our patients.
- Rehabilitation is in controlled environment free from influence of fears to allow the patient focus on recovery process.
- Strong bonds are formed with therapists and other patients in the therapeutic community;
- Also we offer call, letter, accommodation and other facilities including visiting families and friends;
- Regularly give reciprocal treatments, for example, equine treatment, workmanship treatment, exercise centre and fitness;
- Aftercare agenda;
- Costs more than NHS rehab treatment program.
- Health insurance doesn't always cover it.
- Completely free;
- Accessible to everyone;
- Near to family and home, placed in the local community;
- Slow and long admission;
- You might not get sent to residential rehab;
- For different treatment program, patients may be asked or visit to go to different centres or clinics,
- Recovery may be affected by access to drug and alcohol and by life distraction.
- Limited access to personal therapists during treatment program;
- Patients are not entitled to similar therapist/staff care during treatment program period;
- Building an outpatient support network may prove challenging.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
NHS Alternative Cross Border Treatment
Securing admission into residential private rehab clinics in UK through NHS or local community addiction services could take months and the outcome is not definite. Similar admission process into residential private rehab is fast and efficient through EU cross border healthcare authority support initiative program.
You're eligible UK patient keen on quick admission process, get further procedure information from the Alcohol Rehab Lancashire website today.