What We Provide
Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab Lancashire has been there to help anyone with a drug or alcohol problem. By interacting with addicts, we have developed the needed expertise and gained full information about addiction.
The Work That We Do
In the United Kingdom, Alcohol Rehab Lancashire is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. Our method of delivery is all encompassing, having group counselling, psychological support and exceptional medical attention throughout the addict's treatment period. We are focused on offering individualised care that is cantered on the patient, in the bid to assist the addict to abstain from alcohol and drug for the rest of their life.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Develop workable partnerships with nearby Community Pharmacists, GPs and colleagues from everywhere, because we believe that healing is hugely aided by excellent primary care
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Links with what is accessible and fill the breaches that we discover.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab Lancashire's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For Service Users
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
Refer to our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for info regarding the Opioid Substitution Treatments (OST) that are available.