Paying For Rehabilitation
The dependency of an amount of drug and alcohol rehab is the need of an obsessive individual. Regardless of how much money you earn, there is always a form of treatment that you can afford.
Different treatment centres will charge differently for treatment. There are those that charge very high amounts per day while there are those that offer free services. Treatment offers to suit your budget are also available.
Those seeking treatment and they know how to raise the payments will always find a facility offering the type of therapy they need. It is possible also to find people willing to help foot the bill for treatment.
Most rehab centres offer financial assistance options and accept medical insurance.
Insurance is one of the most popular methods to cover the expenses of addiction therapy. The quantity that an insurance covers is relied on the insurer and what the health provider accepts.
These are the types of insurance which cover addiction treatment
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Even if you do not have insurance, there is always a way to come up with the payments to pay for treatment. Find the less-income or free rehab centre. Find other rehab centres which gives financing options. Most free rehab centres have waiting lists and limited funding, therefore a finance option may be a better option.
For people without insurance there are a host of rehab centres that offer finance options.
If you think that taking on debt or credit is going to be stressful, think of it as an investment. Over time you will be able to pay off the debt. Sobriety provides the public with mechanisms to get their life and career on path. When you stop buying drugs and alcohol, you save a lot of money.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Treatment Costs For All Addictions
The cost of treatment at a rehab centre will vary and this will affect the total price.
Furthermore, the types of medical care are distinct for some addictions.
Facilities and care are the main things that will affect the cost of treatment.
Contact us today to get the assistance to find a low-cost rehab on 0800 246 1509.
The following are estimates that have been put together from studies carried out and from treatment centres
- £800 - £1200 are the ranges of outpatient detox.
- The cost of the program often includes detox in the price.
- The specific cost of detoxification is based on if it makes part of an inpatient program and the kind of opiate addiction is being prescribed.
- If your addiction is to a substance with severe withdrawal symptoms, it will require you to be given more attention and will hike the cost of your treatment.
- Inpatient Rehab
- For a 30-day program, some inpatient rehabilitation can cost about £4800.
- For a 30-day program, popular centres regularly have a maximum price of £16,120.
- The actual approximated charges for 60 or 90-days treatment in a rehab is between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Inpatient rehab is costly as compared to outpatient rehab for easy-going to moderate users.
- Many outpatient centres cost £4,000 for a 90 day program.
- Treatment at facilities like Hazelden Betty Ford charge £8000.
- The frequency and duration of the visits will determine how much the treatment will cost.
- The price of treatment will also vary depending on the kind of medication being provided.
- Medication isn't always necessary for all recovering users.
- People addicted to alcohol and depressants usually require treatment with medicines.
- In a given year, the cost of these medications can be in the thousands of pounds.
- An example is the total needed for Methadone treatment for Heroin addiction for a year amounts to £4000.
Addiction And The Costs
As much as treatment may seem expensive, it is nowhere near close to cost of using drugs regularly. As compared to sober people, the drug and liquor addicts have negative effect on income and they are likely to miss out their work and jobs.
When you total costs drugs, lawyers, health problems and loss of income a life of addiction becomes very costly indeed.
It has been reported that former Heroin addicts could spend tens of thousands of pounds.
It can cost over £8500 in a year to consume a 12-pack of beer every day. The legitimate issues that charge more thousands are not included in this cost. Illegal drugs would cost much more though it is not easy to figure out exactly how much.
The financial prices of addiction are just a piece of the overall picture. Private expenses on relationships and a significant life aren't included.
Factors Of The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
Addiction treatment costs will vary depending on several factors. The factors that most stand out include
- Type Of Facility
- Prices are divided differently among inpatient and outpatient treatments.
- Since the expenses of housing and intensive medical care are costly, the price tag of inpatient programs are more expensive.
- The location of the centre and the duration of the programs also affects the cost.
- Medical care centres where the cost of living is high may be high-priced.
- Treatment Presented
- At the beginning of rehab, most of the addicts don't need a medical detox.
- There is no specialized detoxification other than being monitored when it comes to cocaine addicts since they don't normally experience serious withdrawals once they quit the drug.
- However, during the detoxification process, alcohol and Heroin users frequently experience severe withdrawals and normally require medication.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- Other type of treatments, such as specialized counselling, also changes the price tag of rehabilitation.
- There are no free services from rehab centres.
- Gourmet meals, individual rooms, swimming pools, massages and facilities for extracurricular activities are some of the amenities you can find in rehab facilities.
- What makes the luxury centres where the rich and famous go for treatment are expensive because of the high-end maintenance amenities provided.
- The cost per month can be in the region of tens of thousands of dollars in these luxury rehabilitation centres.
- The more a centre has to offer in facility and services, the higher their charges but not all are beyond reach.
State Funded Or Non Profit Making Centres
The non-profit organizations are mostly for the requirements of low-income people. Rehabilitation centres that are free of charge are referred to as Low-income rehabs. The availability of these programs ensures that anyone can access treatment regardless of their financial situation.
There are many free drug treatment centres that are provided by the Salvation Army. The government also funds some rehab treatment centres for those who cannot afford.
Finding A Rehabilitation Center
Once you've made the choice to get assistance for your issue, the following stage is looking for a rehabilitation that is ideal for you. Try not to let the cost of recovery a chance to keep you down. If you need to find a treatment centre that offers affordable financing options or accepts insurance, we can help you to find one.